Everyone has them. Water bottles, sport bottles, coffee mugs and insulated coffee cups with event or company brands on them. But they are not all created equal! We are here to tell you what to look for when selecting drinkware for your next campaign.
Options are endless in the drinkware realm. Stainless steel, insulated, ceramic, glass, plastic…all with imprintable areas to convey your messaging. But which one is best for your purposes? What are the differentiating qualities that will make one stand out over the others? Your Brand Ambassador has the knowledge to help you make the right decisions and choose pieces that will get your brand noticed!
The humble coffee mug is highly visible, very useful, and is a valuable way to promote your brand.
Here are the key components to choosing drinkware:
- CONSTRUCTION: ceramic, stainless steel, aluminum, glass, acrylic, copolyester, plastic
- LIDS: screw-on, snap-on, slide openings, locking
- FINISHES: stainless, powder coated, glossy, matte, cork, silicone
- INSULATION: silicone sleeve, air, foam, vacuum, copper vacuum
- IMPRINT OPTIONS: spot colors, full-color, laser engraving, foil, mirror, Pantone matching
- IMPRINT LOCATIONS: small area, wrap (two sides), full wrap (seamless), bottom, lid
- SAFETY: Cal Prop 65, Kid-Safe (CPSIA), BPA-Free