Heat transfers provide options for detail, durability and a smooth finish.
Heat transfer is a modern way to decorate apparel and we do it right here – in-house. This method presses and applies pre-printed art onto the garment. The transferred material is digitally printed using the artwork you provide.
This process has been improved and refined over the years and is now a fantastic decoration option for several reasons. Heat transfers offer creative versatility. Since art is digitally printed, color ranges are LIMITLESS! Heat transfers are perfect for art with vivid colors and details that may get lost with embroidery. However, this method is also a great option with simple designs and single colors.
What is it GREAT for?
- Vibrant full colored images
- Small details in art
- Small text
- Ombré or gradients
- Photographic images
- Large imprint area at value price
- Lightweight for application to thinner garments
- 4-color process (CMYK) or spot color
- No backing material = comfortable fit
- Good choice for fabrics that may pucker
- Access to locations that can’t be reached with embroidery hoop
Below are some examples of just a few possibilities for heat transfers. Call your Brand Ambassador to discuss what we can do with your brand!